Friday 23 January 2015

Our FROZEN Party


 We had a party to celebrate all things FROZEN.  12 little children, tons of glitter and acres of turquoise, party games and food, all leading up to the triumphant cake finale with candles. It was nobody's birthday, but as Madeleine wanted to blow out candles, we did - whilst singing Let it Go - which they all did with great enthusiasm, as though this was a totally normal request and none of the adults involved were stark raving bonkers. I thought I was videoing it - but instead I was taking a single still - although a video would have been scary, because I have to confess I *was* singing.   

As the last bars of Let it Go phased out, I got up on the chair and declared in my best regal tone: "The Party is over.  Close the gates!"  

If you haven't watched FROZEN 400 times that won't make any sense to you.  Anyway, it was basically worth throwing the whole party just so I could do that.

The children enjoyed it too.


You can read about how we put the party together here.  


















Thank you to everyone who came to our party and helped us celebrate all things Frozen... especially our seamstress, facepainter, photographer, plongeur, tea maker and general dogsbody... I couldn't have done it without you 

10 comments:

  1. My children are still talking about it. Amazing Party GREAT photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am in love with this frozen party! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love decoration part the most. Anyway, our daughter is going to turn one and we need some affordable event space San Francisco for celebrating this day with our friends and family. Can anyone recommend a few venues?

    ReplyDelete