Sunday 18 November 2012

Nanna and Granddad are moving....

 I know it is too late to make this point, but for the record, Birmingham is definitely too far to drive with a hyper one year old.  I initially thought my parents had taken leave of their senses - instead of winding down to do bath time and stories they put me in the car, and drove for hours.  I protested vigorously and woke Mummy at frequent intervals thoughout the night to protest.  I enjoyed breakfast at the Premier Inn in the morning... all those choices, but that is all.  Long distance diriving is not my thing!

It was however wonderfully good fun to visit Nanna and Granddad before they pack up and move to St Albans.  I like playing with all of Nanna's ducks.  I enjoying grinding my food into the clean carpet.  I liked trying to turn their huge television on (and off).  I loved spending time with Nanna and Granddad.  Now that they have moved to St Albans I hope my parents have the good sense to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment