Sunday 30 September 2012

St Abbs

Yesterday was the most amazing sunny autumn day.  Mummy thought we should make the most of it and go to St Abbs.  We have to confess that the 3 mile route along the coastal path is completely impassable with a buggy.  I ended up riding on Mummy's shoulders while Daddy dragged the buggy up and down the hills.  However, I enjoyed riding on Mummy's shoulders and playing with the stones on the beach.  Here are some photos we took.

Here I am getting read to go.  Do you like my new wellie boots?

St Abbs - pretty, isn't it?




The only way to get to this beach is via the coastal path.
Mummy says I won't be going again until I can walk!



Afterwards we went into Eyemouth for fish and chips.  When we got there the Coast Guard were doing a demonstration of hand brake turns.  I've never seen a boat do a hand brake turn before, and neither had Mummy!

Yummy fish and chips

They had iron bru icecream, but we opted for chocolate!

On the way home we noticed "The Contented Sole" fish and chippie, and in the background, the fish van was called "Eels on Wheels" 

No comments:

Post a Comment