Sunday 8 July 2012

My First Birthday Party

 If you go down to the woods today, you're sure to get a surprise....  for every bear that ever there was, will gather there for certain because, Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic. 


Everyone knows that teddy bears throw the best parties, so given my impending first birthday, I got together with a few of my bears to make plans....







to throw a party with lots of marvellous things to eat...


and wonderful games to play....  Fairy Godmother Gill came with Emma and Fiona, and played hundreds of exciting games with all the children...  and everyone had their face painted, or little delicate flowers drawn on their hands... we all looked amazing...

 Imogen distinguished herself by managing to lean over in her highchair and pinch a few cupcakes....


Daddy blew up the balloons.  Mummy made all the cakes.  The house was brimming with people.  I ate too much birthday tea.  There were zillions of presents...  the biggest was a huge pink car, but I especially love my Team GB Olympic duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment